Running an Erlang Based Messaging System on AWS
Designing and building fault tolerance application is very important however inner views into all system & application layers ensures the service quality and uptime allowing proactive corrections before faults are occurring.
As much as you make your application more distributed, scalable and deployed on multiple machines or clouds you need to dive deeper under into the system to track and monitor the processing on the different layers.
This talk will discuss the key aspects and concepts for designing and implementing a “CareFull” monitoring suit for the entire on-line service running on AWS
Lahav Savir, CEO of Emind Systems Ltd, A System Architect with over 15 years of experience and specialization in back-end systems and design and deployment of high-end on-line services, Lahav’s main focus is on high performance Messaging and Voice Systems including value added services and data centric systems with lots of attention to Management and Monitoring aspects.
Emind Systems is a professional boutique system integrator providing the expertise and the full range of tools required to design, develop, deploy and manage high-availability, cost-effective and scalable production systems.
We use our goCloud approach to assimilate cloud computing into an organization’s IT and business strategies via Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The platforms we deploy are proven, reliable, and ultra-secure, providing managers the peace of mind to focus on their core business rather than being involved in the management of their networks.
- Building Skynet
- Come drink with the GitHubbers
- From Pains to Practices
- Opening Cut & Paste DJ Set
- Erlang for Scalable Insatant Messaging
- 5 Leadership Hacks To Build Great Teams
- Mobile, Web and Cloud - All The Three Worlds in a Price of One
- Running an Erlang Based Messaging System on AWS
- Building Wireless Sensor Networks, MQTT, RaspberryPi and Arduino
- Real-time HTML5 Web Apps
- Undercover: Coverage Lies
- From Feature Toggles To Self Test - Continues Deployment Strategies
- Riak: Built Distributed
- Developing Financial Software for the Sharks in Wall Street
- Service Oriented Architecture in Real Life
- Building Cutting Edge UI in The Enterprise World
- Hugs from Bugs
- What's Wrong with PHP
- The Myth of Dynamic Language Performance
- Computer Vision 101
- Method Acting (and other rapid QA processes)
- Failing in Plain Sight (Succeeding Invisibly)
- RubyMotion: Put your Dreams in Motion with Ruby
- Erlang From Behind The Trenches
- Reevaluating Password Strength Using GPUs